Shake off the rust and have some fun with friends and awesome coaches -- join us for 4 Saturdays of pre-season sailing in June! This is a great opportunity to build confidence and comfort before diving back into our program this summer.
Great friends, great coaching, great weather, and GREAT sailing -- what could be better?
This class is open to:
- Opti Beginners
- Opti Racers (Green/RWB fleet)
- 420 Greenies
- 420 Racers
Since we have two coaches for each fleet, we will split into two groups: an experienced group and a newbie group
We'll use this time to jump start our regular season, which starts June 28th.
Dates: June 5, 12, 19, 26
Time: 11am - 4pm
- Please arrive already having had lunch. You may want to bring a snack for the debrief at the end of each day!
- Sailors who have their own boat should sail them
- If you do not have your own boat and are using a GBSA boat, make sure to select that option
- Please read through all parts of our additional info sections
Opti/420 Pre-Season Sailing
If classes are cancelled due to bad weather, the class will be rescheduled to that Sunday. We will make every effort to make this decision by Friday evening. You will be notified via email.
If the Sunday is also unsailable, you will be creditted the per diem rate based on what you have paid.
Unfortunately, we cannot prorate for sailors missing any of the days for any reason beyond weather cancellations as determined by the coach.